pallatizing robot for palletizer material-handling FD-V130 6 axis robot arm and robot with controller and for OTC
February 22, 2022
|Number of Axes||6|
|Maximum Payload Capacity||286 lbs. (130 kg)|
|Positional Repeatability||+/- 0.003" (+/- 0.08 mm)|
|Horizontal Reach||84" (2139 mm)|
|Vertical Reach||142" (3615 mm)|
|Upper Arm Payload Capacity||55 lbs. (25 kg)|
|Mass||1635 lbs. (743 kg)|
|Installation Type||Floor / Ceiling|
Our FD-V130, 6-axis robot is designed for material-handling and other applications that require a larger payload and reach. Built-in application cabling, utilities and user portal simplifies end-of-arm tooling integration and installation.
• Offers a wide working range with an independently articulated arm
• Improved vibration restraining control provides smooth robot movement
• Single source technology – all components are manufactured by OTC Daihen.
• Highly versatile design supports picking, cutting, load/unload, welding, assembly, finishing and sorting applications.
• Through-arm support for end-of-arm tool interfacing including, pneumatic, power, I/O (digital, analog and network) and user/application-specific utilities.
FD11 ROBOT CONTROLLER
• Windows XP based open architecture
• Large memory capacity and 40 Input / 40 Output control signals
• Advanced PLC functions allow for ladder diagram editing directly through the teach pendant
• Network capabilities – connects to Ethernet, DeviceNet, and PROFIBUS connections (may require additional hardware)
• Icon displays assist in quick & easy teaching
• 640×480 VGA color screen with LED backlight 65536 color display
• 3 position enable switch provides increased safety
• Multi-screen function allows user to view up to 4 screens simultaneously
• On-screen help function with complete instruction manuals
• Standard touch screen display with jog dial operation
Hotels, Garment Shops, Building Material Shops, Machinery Repair Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Food & Beverage Factory, Farms, Restaurant, Home Use, Retail, Food Shop, Printing Shops, Construction works , Energy & Mining, Food & Beverage Shops, Other, Advertising Company.
dispensing, finishing, material handling, pick and place, assembly, palletizing, 3d printing, and remote tcp.
Q.How Long will You Need before Delivery?
A:We have many common models in stock, so that wecan deliver the goods very soon(less than 3 days).